Monday, January 25, 2010

Dave & Bekah. (Take One)

Meet Dave.

Dave is my "little brother".

When I was 16 I spent the summer in lovely Laguna Niguel with his family. I was lucky enough to claim 3 cute little boys as my brothers. I have not seen him since the day I left almost 10 years ago, so he will forever be stuck in my mind as a 12 year old!! :)

*I know you don't appreciate that, Dave, but being the closest thing you have to a sister I can say (like most big sisters would)..."TOO BAD!"*

Dave fell in love with "the pretty girl with glasses"

Her name is Bekah. And she IS pretty.. and has an absolutely amazing and adorable personality. I fell in love with her, too! She's really just THAT great!! :)

I am honored that they would let me take part in such a special time in their lives.

*We nearly froze to death (no joke, her lips were blue and I came minutes away from getting frost-bite in my big toe), so most of these are candids, but in my opinion.. with two people SO IN LOVE.. thats the best way to capture the moment!




*they are REALLY great at fake laughing (haha..thanks guys for being overly enthusiastic!)



















*it may look like she's throwing out a peace sign, but really, she is making sure she still has all of her fingers.*


*Dave can't make fishy faces.. even my 2 year old can make fishy faces..*





























*once again, a special thanks to my dearest cousin & friend, Ashlee.. for keeping me somewhat sane and tolerable to be around during this shoot :) you're a gem, girl!!! love you.*

No comments: