Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ashlee's Bridals.

My beautiful cousin, Ashlee, is GETTING MARRIED!!!

I can hardly wait for their wedding.

She should be a professional wedding planner. The big day is in June and
she has every little detail all lined up so it will all be absolutely perfect!

We had a great time yesterday laughing our heads off. She seriously cracks
me up and I love that I can totally be myself around her.

I LOVE you, Ash! I'm so glad we are more than just cousins..
so grateful to have you as one of my BEST FRIENDS!!
xoxo












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I freaking LOVE them!! You are fantastic thank you SO much again! I had so much fun with you! I am going to miss you so much this summer!! I can't wait for you to come back for the wedding, its going to be a blast!! These really are amazing!