Friday, April 16, 2010

Shana & McKaylee.

I took my sister & her friend out for a shoot the other night..
We literally were out for 20 mins before we came home.
I haven't been out since the time change and forget how quickly
we lose the light here because of the mountains.

Bummer.

Make up and wardrobe by Yours Truly :)

See the resemblance? She is my twin, only prettier..
and 10 years younger.




quick random story about these earrings (below)..
I was wearing them at work (back in the good old Dressed in White
days..lol) and one of my male customers, an elderly man dressed in
farming clothes, turns to me and says,
"It's a good thing you got two of those, or you might fall over!"
Guess you had to be there.. but it still makes me laugh :)




2 comments:

Lisa said...

you czirban girls are DANGEROUSLY beautiful. seriously. i showed shana's pics to erik and he couldn't believe that's the baby! he said "wow, they're in trouble!" (meaning your parents) lol!

Ab Jagernauth, CGA said...

Beautiful photos.